Join Our Department
Mosinee Fire District is currently hiring First Responders, EMTs, AEMTs, and Firefighters!
The Mosinee Fire District is currently accepting applications for a full-time EMT/Firefighter. Applications, cover letter, and resumes are due January 30th at 4:00 PM. See job posting below.
The Mosinee Fire District is currently accepting applications for a full-time EMT/Firefighter. The Mosinee Fire District operates under an intergovernmental agreement and consists of the City of Mosinee and the Towns of Bergen, Knowlton, and Mosinee.
- Emergency response to ambulance, rescue, and fire calls
- Equipment and apparatus checks
- Supplies and equipment inventory, vehicle restocking
- Vehicle maintenance, apparatus cleaning and general station housekeeping
- Assist in the development and implementation of monthly department trainings
- Assist with fire inspections and attend public relations events
- Provide general support for the department in a wide variety of community activities as designated by the Chief.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Wisconsin EMT license (or higher)
- Entry Level Firefighter
- Wisconsin driver’s license (current)
- NIMS 100, 200, 700 and 800
- Associate Degree in a fire or EMS related field
- Wisconsin AEMT license
- Wisconsin Certified Driver/Operator – Pumper
- Emergency Vehicle Operations (EVOC) certificate
- NIMS 300 and 400
- Wisconsin Certified Firefighter I
The annual starting salary range for this position is $32,760.00 – $44.200.00 annually (based on qualifications), plus retirement, health and life insurance benefits, district paid HSA contribution, and one week of vacation at the time of hire.
This position will work a rotating schedule (Panama schedule) from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM that will include every other weekend.
Applications can be picked up in person at Mosinee Fire District Station #1 (601 S. Rangeline Rd.) or found on our website at www.mosineefiredistrict.org. All applications must be returned along with a cover letter and current resume. Application deadline is 4:00 PM on Friday December 30th, 2022. For questions, contact Interim Chief Grahn at 715-693-2059 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates may be subject to multiple interviews, background investigation, and drug screening.
The Mosinee Fire District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.